Monday, July 15, 2013

Wanna Cuddle?


Hello my crafty pals!

How was your weekend? 
Mine was okay, but hubs took on a second job and will now be gone on the weekends too...so basically he will be working all week long. I got some crafty time in though, so that's always a plus! I actually haven't been feeling that great lately...besides my back giving me problems and getting use to new medication, I recently found out the pain I've been having in my foot is a heel spur. It's been so painful to hobble along on my foot, lol. Doc gave me some exercises to try out to possibly relieve some of the pain...not helping. So that has set me back some on working out. Hoping I'll feel better soon. But crafting has been a great distraction!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

So onto a new card to share today! I used another Kraftin Kimmie stamp....LOVE my Kimmie stamps!


I should mention, I was inspired by a beautiful sketch from "Stamps & Fun = Creativity". I didn't quite make it to enter the challenge for this sketch, but thought I would share it anyways!


The Kimmie stamp I used today, her name is "Jayne" and came with an adorable sentiment. She is sadly a retired stamp...I have procrastinated so long in inking her up. But you can still find many great stamps in the Kraftin Kimmie shop HERE!


I broke out my embossing folders again on this one...they've been so neglected lately lol. Love the way the bow turned out on this one...sometimes they turn out and sometimes they don't, lol. The colors matched perfectly! And of course some gorgeous flowers, pearls and lace trim to top everything off!


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6" x 6"
IMAGE: Jayne with macthing sentiment (RETIRED stamp) but more great stamps at "Kraftin Kimmie
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is Recollections and Prima
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers from "WOC" and all other embellishements, lace and ribbon from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements-Floral Ovals die and Labels Four die, Cuttlebug Textile Textures A2 embossing folder from "CropStop" and sewing machine
OTHER: 3D Dimensional Foam and Stardust Stickles

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Make it Monday - "Always Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create - "Anything Goes"
Addicted to Stamps - "Lots of Layers"
Eclectic Ellapu - "Flowers"
Great Impressions - "Anything Goes"
Penny Black and More - "Dies and Punches"
The Craft Place - "Ribbons and/or Lace"
Color Me Creative - "Anything Goes Coloring"
Creative Corner - "Anything Goes"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

24 comments:

coops said...

so stunning tracey.fabulous sassy image and I love all your pretty layers and details and really gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Shuly said...

gosh... you make more than awesome cards!!! i'm a big fan!! 8D

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Tracey. The image is gorgeous and I love the embellishments. The bow is fab.
Hugs Sharon x

Danni said...

I hope you get to feeling better and that your heel feels better too!
Gorgeous card! I really like how you colored the cat!

Shirley Chillman said...

So sorry to hear you haven't been very well Tracey. Thank goodness we have out crafting. Your card is sooo pretty. Great colouring and love the embellies.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Dana said...

Tracey this is a fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CMC.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your card is freaking awesome. Your coloring is fab and you have a great sense of style.

As for the bone spur keep up the exercise. It takes a while but in the end you will rid yourself of the problem - experience speaking here.

linda said...

beautiful! such lovely colours and design! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us Eclectics and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine aka Ellapu

Claire H said...

Love your flowers! Thank you for joining the Pink Team at Eclectic Ellapu!
Claire xx
EE DT

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Tracey, So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I have had a heel spur and it is very painful...Your card is beautiful. I love the layers and the image is colored perfectly...Just beautiful...Hugz, joann

Rebekah said...

This is awesome Tracey! I must use this pink and lilac colour combo again soon it's so pretty! Hugs rebekah xx

Kim said...

Wow, Gorgeous card! I love your coloring. New follower, saw this on MIM.

Kim said...

Fabulous card both inside and out! Your coloring is beautiful. I really love your flowers too, such pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Monica Edwards said...

Another gorgeous card - love checking out all your creations. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps be sure to come back for the next challenge!

Hugs
Monica

Valou ALLARD said...

Fabulous card! I love all on your card! Thanks for playing with "Creative Corner challenge" this week. Good luck!

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful card ,gorgeous colouring and so many pretty elements
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

JenniferD said...

Wow how Stunning is this! What a Great Image and loooove your colours and Awesome Embellishments! Have a Great Week!

Loz said...

Hello Tracey.. Gorgeous card and image. Popped over from MIM for a look..Loz

Giovana Smith said...

SO pretty, your coloring is great!! Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions Challenge!!

Mrs.B said...

Such a pretty card, and beautifully coloured, love all the layers.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Kezzy said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely love this card is amazing and utterly stunning. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, what a fab card.

Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time.

Susan

Sol said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! LOVE THIS!!!
Amazing Coloring Great Great put together.. Beautiful Details and So AMAZING Details.. I really feel that the image pops out of the card.. Stunning work.. And I would love to know where you have got that ribbon from! It is now on the top of my wish list! :o)
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)