Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday -A Magnolia-Licious WWPB Wild Rose Studio DT Card


Hello my crafty friends and a good Sunday morning to ya!

Guess what I got done this weekend and early ahead of the game for ME I might add?!! I actually got all 3 of my boys school shopping done and that includes all their new clothes and supplies for the year! So proud of myself because I got it done all in one day!! I usually procrastinate and end up doing it last minute and have to squeeze through all the "back-to-school" shopper crowds. I wasn't having that this year, peaceful and stress free for me...although my kiddos were groaning and complaining about 2 hours into shopping LOL. But that's boys for ya! But hey, I made up for it with Miccy-D's as their reward for being such troopers! ;)

 ~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I have another lovely Magnolia-Licious card to share with you all! And today I have used a gorgeous Wild Rose Studio stamp! Loving the adorable, girly and dainty feel of these stamps!


I made this card for my hubby's grandma...I guess that would make her my grand-mother in law? lol. She wanted some birthday cards made for her mother. So I got the first one done...lots more to go! lol

I think this may be the absolutely most PINK and girly card I have ever done! I'm not too big on pink...but I love the way this turned out!


The image I used for my card today is from the new Wild Rose Studio collection in the Magnolia-Licious shop!

I almost felt like scrapping my coloring because I boo booed on the sky...I ran out of my blue inks!! So I wasn't able to blend the gray in correctly. I also ran out of my colorless blender...so that didn't help me there either. I kinda fixed it...or so I think by covering the sky up with a swarm of teeny matching butterflies. Definitely time to buy some refills!! So no more skies from me for awhile.. I kinda boo booed the highlights too with my White Opaque pen...anyone know how to erase that stuff??? Would LOVE to know! LOL


By the way, the lovely papers I used for my card also come from the Magnolia-Licious shop and are matching sets that go along with the Wild Rose Studio stamps!! How neat is that?!! LOVE these little paper pads!! Perfect for your 6x6 cards!! You can find the adorable paper packs HERE in the shop!

I have some close up views of all the assorted blooms I used including crocheted flowers, the hidden vintage lace on the side and one of my handmade glossy accents pebbles featuring one of the adorable tweety birds from the paper pack!


I heat embossed the sentiment too...but you can't tell in the picture. Can you believe I actually found this sentiment stamp in the bargain bin area! It's beautiful, LOVE the font! 

Now for the inside and I used more of that beautiful paper from the matching Wild Rose Studio paper pack!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6" x 6"
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic Markers
COLOR LIST
Skin & Blush: E13, E11, E00, E000, R21
Hat & Apron: E44, E42, E40
Dress & Roses: R85, R83, R81
Shirt & Blooms: B24, B21
Tombstone: W7, W5, W3, W1
Moon: Y26, Y21, YR30
Dog & Birds: C5, C3, C1, N0 & E33, E31, E30
Sky & Grass: N0, B21, B00, BG000, 0 & YG97, G24, G21, G20
PAPERS: DP is from Wild Rose Studio "Annabelle Meadow" 6x6 Pack and All cardstock matting is DCWV 
EMBELLISHMENTS: All Mulberry paper flowers from "WOC", Recollections crocheted flowers, bridal flowers, Bargain bin mini butterfly punch and all other embellishments and vintage lace from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8 Dies, "MFT" Die-Namics Award Ribbon die and sewing machine

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

CLP Sketch Challenge - "Sketch #61"
Pink Gem Challenge - "Punch it Out (Or use a die)"
Color Me Creative - "Anything Goes"
Crafty Calender - "Anything Goes"
Hiding in My Craftroom - "Thread/Stitching"
Totally Gorjuss - "Die Cuts & Punches"
Creative Corner - "Anything Goes"
Sister Act Card Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Stampin For The Weekend - "Butterflies"
Seema Crafts - "Butterflies"
One Crazy Stamper - "Birthday"
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - "Celebrate Something"
Ladybug Crafts - "Something Floral"
Just for Fun - "Anything Goes"
Emma's Cards UK - "Floral"
613 Avenue Create - "Anything Goes/ Option Stitching"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

27 comments:

Chana said...

Hello, Tracey! We are just thrilled that you have entered one of your projects in our challenge. Your work is amazing and I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor looking at the coloring on this project. There is way too much wonderful detail here to mention in it's totality, so I'll Just say for Structure, Color, Composition, Texture, Coloring...well you nailed them all. Thanks for stopping by our house to drop of this beauty!

Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge

Sharon said...

Hiya Tracey, what a stunning card this is. Love that stamp and your clouds are perfect to me. Would be nice to see a tutorial how you go about doing it. I LOVE pink and this is not over the top, just perfect. hugs Sharon

Corysnana1 said...

Oh my goodness, Tracey - this is amazing! You have so much happening in this card. Your coloring and how you have created a scene around your girl is amazing. All of the flowers that compliment your patterned papers make it seem like a flower market on a card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Shana said...

This card is beyond gorgeous. I wish i could stamp clouds like that, you should make videos. They would be awsome!!!

coops said...

oh wow this is amazing tracey.fabulous design and i love your pretty details and colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Tracey, First up thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog and for becoming a follower. I really appreciate it. Had a good look around your blog and I am speechless!! Such gorgeousness (is that a word? hehe) I love your work, it's totally amazing and I've become a follower too. I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous art. oxox

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Hi, Larelle-Susanne here From Seemacrafts Design team just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering in to the butterfly challenge.This is a gorgeous card, loved the sketch used the coloring was amazing. I loved your creativity and hope to see more of your projects in our future challenges.good luck ~ Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Emma's Crafty challenge and good luck x

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful creation Tracey, love all the wonderful embellishments you added to it & that sweet lady is gonna love it so much. Guess I better get busy & get mine posted.
Hugs, Janie

Candy said...

Tracey,
I don't see any boo boo's - I see a beautiful card! It looks so old fashioned to me and feminine :o) You have done a marvellous job of colouring, even though pink isn't your favourite. The sky is wonderful and your little birds and butterflies just make it better.
Big Hugs, Candy ( DT )

Aartje said...

This one is awesome, I love the colors, the image and all those beautyful flowers. Great sketch!
Hugs Aartje

Marie97 said...

Lovely! Beautiful coloring...pretty image. Love all the pretty flowers. TFS

Eulanda said...

OH MA GAWD!! KEENER!! LMBO! Totally teasin'. Wow Tracey this is incredible!! I LOVE that you can use "loud" colors so incredibly well. I r a smidge jealous. ha ha ha!! I love how you covered up your mistakes too. hee hee Just an opportunity for embellishments! Welcome to the team. You're kickin' butt girl!! Hugs!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

WOW WOW WOW This is amazing. So much detailing to look at. The image and papers are so pretty and feminine. I adore the mix of flowers and the different mediums used to make them. The faux stitching finishes it off perfectly. It is a stunning card.

Thank you for joining in our first challenge over on the brand new challenge blog 'Just For Fun'. This months theme is Anything Goes.
I hope you will keep popping back and joining us in our future monthly challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx Just For Fun DT member

P.S. On my personal blog, I have some blog candy on offer. I would love it if you could join in.

Mikha Adriani said...

Very beautiful card, Tracey <3
Love the colors, love those bunch of flowers, love the details. Simply stunning <3

Hugs, Mikha

Shea said...

OMG, this is so gorgeous I'm actually at a loss for coherent words! WOW!! I think this is the most professional coloring I've ever seen. EVER! The colors are fabulous, the flowers are gorgeous and the stitching adds the most perfect touch this this remarkable and exquisite work of art. OK, that was a few words, but it was nowhere NEAR what I'd like to say, I just don't have the words for it! Thank you SO much for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge this week! WOW! (And for someone who doesn't "do" pink that much, you sure have a wonderful command of it.) :)

Mandy Ashley said...

Stunningly beautiful creation! So much wonderful attention & detail :)

Thank you for joining in with us over at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month ~ Good luck!

Sheryl said...

I love this image Tracey and what you did with it. A beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy,s challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

KathMF said...

A beautiful card Tracey. I love the colours and the textures.

Thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty Challenge, and good luck x

Jo Ann said...

This is such an amazing card. You managed to include loads of embellishments and they all effortlessly coordinated with one another. Just perfection. Thanks for linking your project at our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Laila B. said...

Wow... One of the most fabulous cards I have ever seen! I spent a lot of time admiring every detail!!! Love, love, love... Congratulations!

Jan Ltc said...

This looks great, I love all the colour! Thanks for joining us at JFF xx Jan

seemacrafts said...

hi hun this is amazing wow . can i be cheeky and ask you how you got the fairy dust to follow my arrow . i want some he he he

Sue said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Patricia St Martin said...

Tracey,Gorgeous card. Love the papers, all the sewing, flowers, beautiful image, inside and out, I think I will say everything. All those beautiful colors and those wonderful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

Pat
Design Team
http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/

Color Me Creative challenge
http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/

Elaine Rayworth said...

Great work, thanks for joining us for our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx

Helen said...

Just gorgeous - love your colouring and the details you've added are amazing too!

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x