Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Here I Come! -Tiddly Inks School Day Fun Challenge!


Hello crafty friends! 
Happy Tuesday...we made it through Monday yay! LOL

School starts for my boys here in about 2 more weeks!! They are excited and so are me and daddy! We've been trying to get them back on a routine sleep schedule, they of course are not liking it one bit. They act like it's complete torture that they have to go to bed at 8pm, lol. 

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of back to school...we have a brand new challenge for you at Tiddly Inks!! Our new challenge is "School Day Fun"! Should be easy right and very fun too?!!


This is my favorite type of card to create....LOVE when I get to add loads of flowers and lots of layers, oh and huge bows too! LOL

And it's been sooo long since I've done a purple card....I LOVE purple!


For my card today, I used a "Belinda". She is such a super cutie! Doesn't it look like she is off to boarding school?


Some more closeups. I made the little glass pebble with paper scraps from the DP used on the card.


And the inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6" x 6"
IMAGE: Belinda "Tiddly Inks Stamps"
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic Markers
COLOR LIST
Skin & Blush: E13, E11, E00, E000, R21
Hat: E35, E31, E30
Outfit: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 & N6, N4, N2, N0 & YG95, YG93, YG91
PAPERS: DP is from Authentic and All cardstock matting is DCWV 
EMBELLISHMENTS: All Mulberry paper flowers, crystal stem and metal filigree corners from "WOC", Glass image pebble handmade by me with paper scraps and glossy accents and all other embellishments, ribbon and vintage lace from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Dies, E-Z Bow Maker and sewing machine

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Craftin Desert Divas - "Craft It Up Linky Party"
Crafty Bloggers Network - "Favorite Things (Purple & Flowers)"
Cutie Pie Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Make it Monday - "Always Anything Goes"
Melon Headz Friends - "Back To School"
Paper Playtime - "Use Pearls"
613 Avenue Create - "Anything Goes/Stitching"
Challenges 4 Everybody - "Anything Goes"
Creative Inspirations Paint - "Back To School"
One Stitch at a Time - "Back To School"
Robin's Fetish - "Put a Frame Around It"
Di's Digi Designs - "Back To School"
Word Play Saturday - "Childhood"
Creative Craft Cottage - "Button/Bow or Both"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

39 comments:

Sandra said...

Stunning card..... how do you make such beautiful bows?
Sandra xx

Candy said...

Hi Tracey,
Your card is beautiful with the DP you have used. The image is so sweet - she reminds me of 'Madeline' from the children's TV
cartoon :o)
Love all of your embellishments.
Big Hugs, Candy

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Your card is simply gorgeous! Your purples are so pretty and I love all those beautiful flowers!

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Tracey, stunning work.
Hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs Teresa x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Carolyn L. said...

Loving how girly this card is. Beautiful use of embellies.

Vivi Casale said...

just stunning Tracey! absolutely love your card!!
xx

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card Tracey. I just cannot begin to mention any single element (or two, or three or........) Absolutely everything is gorgeous and complements all your choices. Ultimately, your passion and skill shines from this card. Good luck in our challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

Tara Bruening said...

WOW! I love it. Those flowers are beautiful. I love it all. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Sarah said...

Delightful card and thanks for sharing at The Cutie Pie Challenge.
Sarah

nmnastali said...

Hi Tracey !! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my tiddly card this morning!! I colored up this sweetheart, too --- in blues, yellows, & reds to look like Madeline. When I was teaching school, I read her books to my students... I'm sad to say that I'll have to post her when I get home from vacation -- as I didn't finish the card before I left...


Your card w/ Belinda is super gorgeous!!
Love the colors your chose & the fabby bow !!
:)) :))
Have a great day!!
~~Nicole~~

Chana said...

Simply stunning! This is such a well balanced design! Your embellishments are grouped perfectly and the eye does not have to wander to get the full impact of this intricate design! I love the color..lavender/purple is one of my favorites and this is just fabulous presentation. You must tell me where you found those corner flourishes, they are gorgeous! Okay, I am done babbling. Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Leeann said...

You are an embellie magician! I could spend hours admiring your work!

coops said...

oh wow so stunning tracey.fabulous colours and colouring and i love your pretty details and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Wow! What a little beauty, lots of lovely things to look at and your image is coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Clevercrafter said...

Simply GORGEOUS! I love it.
Lorraine

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! Love your image and your coloring is fabulous! Love all those incredible embellishments. The corners are beautiful as well.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

stunning and inspirational . beautiful creation , Tracey.
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Michelle said...

Simply beautiful Tracey, I love all the detail on this card - thanks for joining us over at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Loopylou. said...

swwooooooooonnn and awwwwwwww!! this is just so cute and the purple is awesome
huge hugs Lou xx

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous and love the detail
Hugs Kate xx

Hazel said...

A beautiful card in lovely colour with great layout. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Shuly said...

soooooooooooo goorgeouuus....don't know if i wish i was this little girl or the card itself!!!
hahaha

Kimberly S said...

What a gorgeous card, and such beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

Eileen Dobson said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us over at Creative Craft Cottage it is just stunning, love the image, colour and detail.

Tracy said...

You truly make some of the most beautifully designed cards out there. Everything is so precise and crisp and your colored images are always brimming with vivid color. You are a card master in deed. :-) Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my postcard mini album. Have a great great!

Taniaj Scott said...

Tracey your cards are always stunning inside and out . Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network with our Favourite things challenge Hugs Txx DT

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is very Beautiful!!! LOVE it all!!! Also Congrats on winning over at Jacque's sunday sweet stuff!!!

Jane Savage said...

Tracey, your creations are beyond amazing. You blow me away with your fabulous designs. So gorgeous and I love the detail. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge this week. Jane xx

SusanLotus said...

This card is stunning!
Sooo beautiful.

<3

JenniferD said...

OMG just AWESOME! Looove the colours and your Amazing shading! Also Looooove all those Stunning Embellies!

Laurence said...

What a great card. Such a cute "Belinda"...
Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Laurence DT

Love crafts forever said...

Absolutely stunning. Very lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
DT Nataliya

Tracey said...

Wow Tracey, your card is absolutely stunning!! Your image is so pretty; I love all the flowers on it and that bow is gorgeous. Yes, she does look like she's off to a boarding school some where. Thanks for playing along with us this week at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and soooo adorable too.
luv
Debby

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

WOW this is totally stunning!!! Love the colors you have used and the fabulous flowers you have added.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Pysselbus said...

Absolutely brilliant card!! I adore the big bow and the coloring is phenomenal!! And gorgeous embellishing as well!! Thank's for sharing!

And also thank's for your sweet comment on my blog - I'm now following you as well! :-D

Huggles
Linda

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis! I'll hope you'll join us for the new challenge tomorrow!

Hugs, Kelly

Ellie said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used, gorgeous image and coloring! And loving all those pretty flowers!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "childhood" wordplay challenge at My Creative Moments.