Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some Exciting Announcements!


Hello everyone and good afternoon!

I've got some super duper exciting news to share today!!

It's been about a week since I last posted. I'm not sure if I mentioned in my last post, but I recently took on a parttime job doing some bookkeeping/secretarial work which has been taking up most of my time. The best part about that is I still get to do it and stay at home with the kiddos. But I've now got settled in and my time organized where that is concerned now. 

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

NOW to the EXCITING news!
I've secretly been working on some cards for some NEW design team positions!!  I recently tried out for the Tiddly Inks DT position and honestly submitted my card thinking I had no chance in the world...there were SOOO many talented ladies who applied. But I got the most wonderful email from Christy last Thursday letting me know I made the DT!!! Ahhhh, I was doing a little happy dance! I wanted to wait till I mentioned it here so that I could have time to settle in and make sure I wasn't dreaming, LOL.

That's my first exciting announcement...but before I get to the rest. 
Christy has generously offered up a super cute image for only $1 as a thank you to everyone who applied for the DT position!

You can find "Witchy Wryn" in the Tiddly Inks shop HERE! Or you can click on the image below...


Isn't she too adorable!! Oh so makes me in the Halloween mood and to get cracking on those spooky/cute cards! And be sure to stop by the challenge blog today as their is a new fun challenge up "Birthday Bash"!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, NOW for the other exciting news!! Around the same time I found out I made the Tiddly Inkers DT, I also got an out of the blue and totally amazing email from Diana Crick from Magnolia-Licious asking to design for her shop and team!!! I was told I'll be mainly focusing on her new stamp products in her Magnolia-Licious shop from Wee Stamps and Wilde Rose Studio!! I nearly had a hard attack and even now, I'm pinching myself thinking WOW this MUST be a dream! I can't believe I've kept all this amazing news bottled up...but I wanted to make sure it was all official before announcing anything.

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Besides that...YES I have even more and now you will see why I've been a happy crafting busy lady LOL. I'm also going to be Guest Designing for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps for the month of September!! And possibly Guest Desiging for La La Land crafts in October/Novemeber...still waiting for the DT coordintaor to get back to me on that one, so that one's not set in stone yet.

I'm over the moon giddy and feel so honored to have all these AMAZING opportunities.

So you will definitely be seeing more of me within the next few days and months!!

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

10 comments:

Carol said...

WOWZA! What a load of marvellous news Hun! So happy for ya but not surprised as your work is just awesome and you deserve it all and more!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Danni said...

Yay!! all such happy news! Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations!

Suzi said...

Yippee!! How fabulous to hear all your exciting news Tracey, but I'm so excited to be working with you again over at Magnolia-licious. Congratulations sweetie
Hugs
Suzi x

Marcee Rodgers said...

Congrats Girl!! So glad you gave it a shot♥

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so well deserved! I see fun things for the future!!! Congrats!

Candy said...

Congratulations on all of your fantastic news, Tracey !!

Can't wait to get to know you on Diana's Team :o)

Know you will be a fantastic addition to all the people who have asked you to be on their teams!

Big Hugs, Candy

coops said...

fantastic news tracey.huge congrats on your DT`s and GDT``s.Have fun and enjoy :D

xx coops xx

ursula said...

Wow, wow, wow, congratulations Tracey, you are one amazing lady, good luck....xxx

Kelly Neis said...

I am not surprised, your cards are amazing and colored to perfection! You should be sought after and you deserve it!!!! Congratulations and looking forward to more of your design work!
Stay on cloud 9!
Kelly

Tracy said...

Oh wow.. not a surprise at all.. your cards are amazing. Look forward to seeing what you create.. no pressure!! LOL

Hugs
Tracy