Friday, August 23, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!


Hello my lovely crafty pals!

I don't have a new creation just yet to share with you...but I promise I have some coming real soon!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now to my original posting for today...I may not have won a chicken dinner but I won something even sweeter!! I want to give a HUGE shout out to Jacque of Jacque's Magnolias! I have been following her sweet blog for years and always enjoy seeing her lovely creations come through my feed. I found out yesterday that I won her AWESOMELY sweet blog candy! I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen my name! Woohoo!


You MUST check out Jacque's blog, I promise you will not be disappointed. Along with the beautiful creations she churns out, she gives away her "Sweet Stuff" candy every Saturday @Midnight to one lucky winner! And it's always something sweet every week! Such a sweet and generous lady!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on lots of upcoming DT and GDT projects so stay tuned LOL! :)

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Tracey, you are such a sweetie!!! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words!!! I am so happy that you have been this week's winner and hope all of your crafting friends will drop by this week to see what's up for some lucky participant!!! Have a delightful weekend!! Great big hugs for you!!! Jacque

Denise said...

Well done Tracy! Congratulations! I just love your blog! Have a great weekend.
Crafty Hugs
Denise
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Tracey. I once won a huge blog candy from Kelley Winnell and it took people writing to congratulate me for me to even know I had won! I am so happy for you. Jacque's candy is always fabulous.