Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NEW Halloween Sentiments and Some FREEBIES Too!!!


Hello all!

I'll have some new card creations for you coming up soon but for now I have some NEW sentiments!! I know it's been ages since I've created some new stuff! But I was in the Halloween mood and created some super fun sentiments just in time for the tricks filled spooky day!

I've created 3 NEW sets including some circles which you all love! 
I'll get right to the freebies and start with those first!


To download, just click on the image preview above or you can click HERE!

**Please note: All my freebies will now come in sample size only. The original sizes are available in my SHOP.

The files are uploaded in zipped format, so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave me a comment and I will try to help you.

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them! All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell your handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the FULL sets available in my SHOP!

You can click on the pics or the links at the bottom which will take you to my shop!

Here's some fun Halloween phrases:


Click the pic or click HERE

The first set of circles:


Click the pic or click HERE

And the second set of cricles:


Click the pic or click HERE


Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

5 comments:

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Thank you so much, Tracey!! These are fantastic!! :0 :) :) I will be checking out your store, as well!! :)

heidy said...

Wow these are stunning Tracey!!
XXX Heidy

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize it was three digis. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Halloween greetings! Thanks for sharing the freebies. Norma W

My Creative Therapy said...

Thank you so much for the Halloween freebies! They're awesome...I'm going to check out the shop :)

Kathi