Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello! I'm still here! And Thank you for your support!!

HELLO Everyone!

Just wanted to let all you know that I'm still here and I thank you all so very much for sticking with me! It would be expected to lose followers because I've been gone FOREVER from the blogging world! So HUGE hugs to all of you! I missed everyone!

And I want to start with an apology at how abruptly I left. I obviously had a very good reason to be gone so long but I will just leave you with that is was for personal family reasons.

And another big apology to everyone who followed me with my design team work. I of course had to quit the teams because of my sudden departure from the craft world. It was my decision and I want to say everyone was so wonderful to me and understanding. So I want to send BIG virtual hugs to, Kim Reid of Kraftin Kimmie StampsChristy Croll of Tiddly Inks StampsDiana Crick of Magnolia-Licious Stamps and of course, all my DT buddies too! Thank you all for your support! You are ALL missed so much!

I'm finally getting my act together and hope to return to the crafting world soon. Although I won't be posting my card creations as much as I did in the past, I will be concentrating a little more on my jewelry.

I will also be homeschooling my oldest son this year. Homeschooling will definitely take up a lot of my time. And I'm very excited to start this new venture.

I will probably be posting some of my jewelry creations here ever so often. So I hope those of you here for my card creations will stick with me, but I will of course understand if you don't. And those of you here for my Jewelry and Etsy stuff, I hope you will enjoy! :)

Until Next Time...
BIG BIG
xx Hugs xx

No comments: